Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Suspended Sanity


Rambling thoughts, ambiguous ideas,
Intentions, notions and derivations.
Jumbled, tangled mess of purpose;
Creating utter chaos and confusions.

Lines blurring from reality to dreams,
So difficult to follow the forbidden stream.
This labyrinth of aays and nays,
Keep weaving through my mind always.

Slow down mind, I beg of thee,
Take one day at a time and dwell in its serenity.
A truce I draw with my inner hostility 
Hoping to find some calm and clarity.



11 comments:

Nike said...

Nice words... hope you find your serenity

Unknown said...

"Slow down mind, I beg of thee" ... too good !!!

Cookiespaws said...

@Nike: Thank you ..... I really hope to find it. I don't like these million little voices in my head!
@Unknown: Thank you .... :)

Harish said...

so deep.
so kind.
so true.

sooooo from the heart.

so much...
and so you.

love you gayu.

:-) huggggieeeeesss

Cookiespaws said...

Awwww thank you Hari .... I'm glad you read my posts even! Thank you!! :) Lots n lots of love to you :)

Varun said...

Wow this is unbelievable! Great job Gayu.

Anonymous said...

Super Like...lol!!

Cookiespaws said...

@Varun: Thank u :)
@Anon: :P Thank u ji :)

smita gulati said...

Nice...so true...so many things...dont know what do...

Cookiespaws said...

@smitu: You are quite the poet yourself... may be you should start writing as well ... thanks though! :)

Uma Vaidyanathan said...

Lovely poem! The mind is indeed so difficult to tame! You have managed to convey this so skilfully and sensitively! UV.