Saturday, November 13, 2010

Musings of a restless mind


The night has fallen but the city below is still awake. The cars screech their last at the reds; their tyres leaving a trail on the wet roads. Somewhere yonder the freight train announces it's arrival just like dusk will in a fair bit.

My mind races to several places and infinite realms. "Stop being so restless", I say." Things are not always what they seem... I have to train you to be focused like a boy newly in love with a girl; his thoughts are filled with her delight and he can sense and feel her everywhere".
A cacaphonous bunch at the gas station downstairs break my livid reflection. "I have to get back to my books", I say,"before the night comes to an end and everything is reflected clearly in the bright daylight".

7 comments:

Mario said...

love your choice of words... livid reflections! :)

Nice.

Cookiespaws said...

Thank you Mario ...but who is this?

Nomadic Soul said...

:)!! Nice

Cookiespaws said...

Thanks Dakshes :)

Jason said...

Mario Jason Braganza! That’s me :)

Signed in with the other account.

Cookiespaws said...

AAHHHH!!! no wonder! So confusing Mario :P

Jason said...

:)