Tuesday, February 3, 2015

I want to know 'YOU'

I want to know the real 'you'.


I want to know the direction in which you twirl, 
the pretty tendrils of you hair when in deep thought

I want to know why you shy away or purse your lips so, 
When put on the spot

I want to know how your eyes light up
when you playfully banter with me

I want to know how those dimples dance in your cheeks
when you smile gladly, sweet pea! 

I want to know how you wiggle your nose,
when something you hate

I want to know what completes the smile
That your deep blue eyes started to relate

I want to know the click of you heel
When you enter the door

I want to know how you glide by me
With your intoxicating perfume galore

I want to know how you dance
To the beat of your own song so merrily

I want to know how your goosebumps feel
When I touch you tenderly

I want to know what irks you 
and what your heart really desires

Your hopes, dreams and ambitions
Thoughts, reflections and memories!


I want to know the real 'you'.